Electricity and home insurance from Fortum
Fortum offers environmentally friendly electricity at a reasonable price to all of Asuntosäätiö’s right-of-occupancy and rental homes. Asuntosäätiö’s residents now have the opportunity to get home insurance in connection with their electricity subscription.
BENEFIT: basic charge €0 for the first six months
Fortum Takuu electricity contract
- Suitable for anyone looking for a safe and stably priced contract.
- The low price level will be secured for 24 months.
- You will receive a new offer from Fortum when your subscription approaches its expiry.
Fortum Tarkka electricity contract
- Suitable for users who do not want to fix the price to that of the date of contract.
- Hourly pricing enables you to take advantage of price fluctuations in the energy exchange.
- You can also save in electricity costs by using electricity when it is cheapest.
- The latest prices are available daily on Fortum’s website and in the application.
Fortum home insurance – S, M or L, depending on your choice
- Wide insurance coverage, including liability insurance and legal expenses cover.
- Covers damage to property at home, including mobile phones.
- Small personal liability for accidents, only €125.
As Fortum’s customer
- You have access to digital services: Oma Fortum service available online and in the application.
- Professional customer service over the phone and chat.
- By joining our loyal customer programme (Pikku juttu) you can save the environment and further reduce your electricity bill.
- You receive the latest information and tips on, for example, saving energy and recycling on our website and in our blog.
Fortum´s mission is to drive the change for a cleaner world. Fortum offers its customers and society clean energy and sustainable solutions. In this way, Fortum ensures a fast and reliable transition to a carbon-neutral economy.