Kotikulma, electronic communication channel for residents
Kotikulma is an electronic communication channel for residents of Asuntosäätiö’s right-of-occupancy homes. You can use it to, for example, submit a fault report or notice of alteration work and to check any news and bulletins related to your building.
How to create an account in Kotikulma
1. Go to Kotikulma (in Finnish only).
2. In the login window, click on the “Luo tunnukset” button (“create account”) and use your banking codes to authenticate yourself.
3. Enter your email address.
4. Click on the link in your email to confirm your email address. The link is valid for 60 minutes. If you don’t receive the e-mail, please check your spam folder.
6. You have now successfully created an account and can log into Kotikulma. The email address and password you entered will serve as your user credentials and it will also be updated with your customer information.
The holder of a right of occupancy can add all the people residing in the same apartment as well as any people taking care of matters for them as Kotikulma users under “Omat asetukset” (“My settings”). The users added in this way can then register in the same ways as residents with an agreement.
If you forget your password
You can create a new password for Kotikulma by ordering a code to your email on the Kotikulma login page.
- Enter your user ID (email address) and click “Lähetä” button (“Send).
- Click on the link in your email to confirm your email address. The link is valid for 60 minutes. If you don’t receive the e-mail, please check your spam folder.
- Enter your new password.
- Click “Tallenna” button (“Save”).
- You can now login by using your new password.
If you forget your user ID
If you forget your user ID, you can check it by logging into Kotikulma with your online banking codes. You can find the user ID under your settings and change it, if required.